Everything is Bigger in Texas!!!

So this past week I worked in Dallas, TX. I travel pretty frequently to our Dallas branch - and I am still amazed at how big the state is - and how flat it is in that area too!! So a couple things about TX that are big:

  1. The annual State Fair - holy smokes, I thought the Del Mar Fair in Cali was big. No way - ain't got nuthin on Texas!!
  2. Cowboy Stadium - for reals, Jerry's house is larger than life. I have never seen anything like it before. And they ain't making much to do about nothing when they say that screen is huge. Standing 100 yards away (from the party sections at each end) it is like watching your big screen at home from 6' away......and the baby is hi-def!!
  3. BBQ....nuff said, best I have tasted!!
  4. DFW Airport. Friggin airport is so big, DFW is actually a city (or something like that) in Texas. There is a north and south entrance. However, the way it is organized - you get dropped off and picked up like right near your gate. But seriously, the airport sits on about a gazillion square miles.
So there are a few things....not really any good pics this week. Too busy working to snap some quick pics - but I am heading to NY/NJ this week - so I will do better.

Zo

3 comments: